Monday 18 August 2014

Update Time

Hey everyone!

I don't have a post planned for today, and I haven't had any time to work on anything worthwhile. So, instead of creative a mediocre post, I've decided to just give you all a quick update. I don't really have anything to update you on though, so don't expect any exciting news.

If you've been following my blog for the past month of so, then you'll probably know that I make YouTube videos now, and you can subscribe to my channel here.On my channel I upload Top Five Wednesday videos on Wednesdays, and I upload another video on Friday/Saturday that can be about anything. I'm still working things out with that and I'm still in the testing phase with things such as lighting and editing etc., so don't expect incredible videos at the moment (and probably ever, really!).

I'm still trying to read 50 books this year, and according to Goodreads, I'm still two books behind schedule. Whoops. I've just been really busy at the moment, so I haven't devoted much of my time to reading anything, which is okay because I don't want to force myself to read when I don't want to. At the moment, I'm reading Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Uni is really hectic at the moment, and I'm pretty swamped with all the work that I have to do. In saying that though, I'm still really enjoying what I'm studying so I don't really mind all the work. I will be happy when the year is over, however, and I no longer have to stress about meeting deadlines!

That's all the semi-interesting things that are happening in my life at the moment. If I was a cooler person, then my life updates would be better, so I'm sorry for that. I'll be back on Friday with another review, but I'm not sure what book yet. On Wednesday, I'll be posting another T5W video that's all about my favourite worlds, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Happy Reading!!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.
You can subscribe to me on YouTube here

No comments:

Post a Comment