Thursday 16 October 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour ReadAThon!!

First of all, I know! It's Thursday and I'm posting something. Don't worry, a review will be up tomorrow like usual... This is just a little something extra, because the Dewey's 24 Hour ReadAThon is happening this weekend!!!

If you've never participated in this readathon before (don't worry, neither have I), then you can find out more information here. But basically, it starts on the 18th of October and finishes 24 hours later on the 19th, and in that time you just read as many books as you can. Depending on where you live, your starting time on the 18th will be different, so you can check out a list of different start times here.

If you're interested in seeing my TBR list for the 24 hours, you can watch me talk about it in this video:

I'll also be doing a little week-long readathon that follows immediately on from this one, that is being hosted by Cat from Little Book Owl. This isn't anything official, just something that she's doing for fun and I decided to join in too. If you want to see the video where she talks about it or to see her TBR list, click here

If you're interested in participating in Dewey's readathon, then you can sign up here. If you're participating in the readathon, make sure you keep an eye on my YouTube channel and my Twitter for my reading updates, and if you're going to keep readathoning after the 24 hours with Cat, then make sure you watch her video and let her know in the comments. 

 Happy Reading!!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.
You can subscribe to me on YouTube here

No comments:

Post a Comment