Monday 27 October 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 - Announcement

As you can probably tell from the title, I have an important announcement to make today...

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year! 

I'm sure that most of you know what NaNoWriMo is, but if you don't, here's a brief summary. For the month of November, you try and write a 50,000 word novel. Yep, that's right. A novel. In 30 days. It sounds crazy, but so many people all over the world participate each year, and in 2014, I'm going to be one of those people. If you're interested in this super crazy idea, there's a link at the end of this post. 

So for obvious reasons, I'm not going to be sticking to my usual posting schedule during the month of November. Instead, I'll be making one post a week (every Friday) all about the progress I've made during that week. If you're not interested in NaNoWriMo, then I'm sorry, and things will go back to normal from the start of December. 

I'm not going to be giving you any details about my idea, because I don't like to do that. But I will be giving you updates about my word count and those kinds of things. I'm also going to be daily vlogging on my YouTube channel, so if that sounds like something you'd be interested in, there's a link at the end of this video like always. 

Let me know if you're participating in NaNoWriMo, and you can add me as a writing buddy here. Good luck to everyone who's participating!! 

You can find out more about NaNoWriMo here
You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.
You can subscribe to me on YouTube here.

No comments:

Post a Comment