Friday 25 July 2014

BookTube Announcement

With the BookTubeAThon ending last week, I've found myself reflecting a lot about the goals I have for this blog. I created this blog so that I could share my love of books and reading with like-minded people and it's really allowed me to connect with those people, which is great. However, I now am wishing to share this love with a bit of a larger audience. Enter BookTube.

I've been watching BookTube videos for several years now, basically before BookTube was really that huge. I never really thought about it but I suppose that BookTube is the reason I created this blog. I've always wanted to make videos, I just never thought that it would be possible for me to do so. But circumstances have changed, and I've decided that I'm going to be uploading my introduction video today. 

I'll still be posting here on this blog, so if you're not interested in watching my videos you can still be updated with my reading here. Most of the time, similar contented will be uploaded on both websites so no one will miss out. 

Sorry for such a boring post, but it is Friday so I still wanted to have something up like always. If you're interested in my YouTube channel and videos, there is a link to subscribe in the Contact Me page and at the end of this post. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.
You can subscribe to my on YouTube here

No comments:

Post a Comment