Thursday 17 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day Four!!!!

The halfway point has already been crossed, and the forth day of the BookTubeAThon is almost over.

Toady was a lot more successful for me than yesterday. I managed to finish The Romeo and Juliet Code, and then picked up a new book almost straight away. The book I choose to read was not on my original TBR list, but I needed to choose a book I new would be fast paced in order to catch up for the lack of reading I achieved on day three.

The book I choose was Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card. This book is huge, with a total of 657 pages. It's a science fiction novel and I tend to really enjoy that genre, which is one of the reasons I decided to pick it up. So far today, I've read 228 pages of it, and I'm hoping to get about halfway - at least to 330 pages - before I go to sleep tonight/tomorrow morning.

In summary, today I read:
The Romeo and Juliet Code - 158 pages (completing the 296 page book)
Pathfinder - 228/657 pages
Total Pages for Day Four (so far): 386
Total Pages: 1,031

I am absolutely stoked with these totals! I'll be back tomorrow with another update. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment