Tuesday 15 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day Two!!

Day two of the BookTubeAThon will soon be coming to a close here in Australia, so it's time for another update.

Today was a fairly busy day for me, so I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked. So far I have read 156 pages of Neil Shusterman's Unwind and I really do like this book so far. I'm excited to see how the story ends and what happens to the characters and all that jazz. The plan is to finish this book tonight, which is definitely plausible because I have less than 100 pages to go.

So the next book that I should be picking up, according to my TBR list, is either Brave New World by Aldous Huxley or The Adventures of Sherlock Homes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. At the moment though, Unwind has put me in the biggest YA mood and I don't really feel like reading either of those. In fact, I'm leaning towards picking up the sequel to Unwind, which is UnWholy, but I don't think I'll be able to do that within the week. So I'm not sure what book I'll be reading tomorrow.

If you're participating in BookTubeAThon, good luck to you! I'll be back tomorrow with another update. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here
You can follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment