Saturday 19 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day Six!!!!!!

Another day has past, and the BookTubeAThon is almost over!

Again, today was another really slow one for me. So far today, I've only read 38 pages of Pathfinder. I know, I'm a pitiful human. I'm sorry. It's only 10pm at the moment though so I'll try and get a few more pages done tonight. I probably won't though.

I'm just a little tired of reading at the moment. I know I haven't read anywhere near as much as some of you guys, but I've so far read so much more than I normally would. I've almost read four books this week, which I'm incredibly proud of.

I know this update is a short one, but there is really only a short amount of pages that needed updating on. I hope the rest of your BookTubeAThon goes well. Happy reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment