Saturday 19 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day Five!!!!!

It's 12:32am at the time that I'm starting this update, so day five has just finished for me.

Today was another pretty slow reading day, so this update will be a quick one. My weekend is going to be extremely busy as well, so my reading will probably slow down a lot for the rest of BookTubeAThon.

In total today, I read 212 pages of Pathfinder. I'm still really enjoying the story and will hopefully be able to get through the last 200 or so pages tomorrow, which I think I can do. I'm hoping to read one more book for the last two days of BookTubeAThon, which I think is plausible if I make sure to set aside some reading time.

I hope everyone else's BookTubeAThon is going well and that you're all achieving the goals you set for yourselves. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment