Wednesday 16 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Day Three!!!

Day three is drawing to a close for me here in Australia, so here's my update! 

I ended up finishing Unwind early this morning at about 1 am, and I did really enjoy it. I'm hoping to post a quick review post of all the books I read this week on Monday, so if you're interested in my thoughts on any of these books, keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Like I mentioned in my update for day two, I didn't really feel like picking up anything I'd put on my TBR. Because of this, I chose a completely different book, The Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone. This book was a birthday gift several years ago and I just never got around to reading it, so I was keen to finally get into it.

Today has been completely jam packed for me, so so far today I've only read 138 pages. I'm hoping to finish this one tonight, but I'm not sure that I will. When I do finish it I have no idea what book I'll be reading next. 

Here's a summary of what I've read so far:
Through the Looking Glass - 172 pages
Unwind - 335 pages
The Romeo and Juliet Code - 138/296 pages
Which brings my total BookTubeAThon reads so far to 645 pages, which I'm happy with.

I'll be back tomorrow night with an update for day four. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here

No comments:

Post a Comment