Monday 21 July 2014

BookTubeAThon Wrap Up!!!!!!!

Where did the past week go?! BookTubeAThon was such a blast and the week just flew right by. I had such a fun time and I read a lot more than I usually would in a week, which I'm incredibly proud of. So here it is, my 2014 BookTubeAThon wrap up post!

I total, I read four books in the week. Four! I normally average a little less than a book per week, so to read four in one week is a huge achievement for me. So the books that I completed this week were:
1. Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carol
2. Unwind by Neil Shusterman
3. The Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone
4. Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card

I'll be post a quick review of all four books on Friday, so if you're interested in finding out how I felt about them keep your eyes peeled for that post.

In total, I read 1,460 pages!! That averages to be around 209 pages each day, which is insane. I'm so happy with how well I did!!

The challenges I completed were:
1. Read something with red of the cover - Unwind
2. Read a book of the genre you've red least this year - The Romeo and Juliet Code (not the book I planned for this challenge on my TBR, but it was still a historical mystery)
3. Read a book and watch its adaptation - Through the Looking Glass (only half completed because I didn't end up watching the movie)

Three out of seven is actually pretty good. My goal was four, but because I went rogue and didn't follow my TBR I didn't read a book that someone else had picked for me, which is a bummer. But I'm happy with the books I read and the challenges I completed.

I hope that everyone else's BookTubeAThon went swimmingly and that you all achieved your goals! Let me know how you went in the comments or on the links below. Happy Reading!

You can follow me on Twitter here.
You can follow me on Instagram here.
You can add me as a friend of Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment